Saturday, July 25, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus





This is my first time to join this weekly meme and my sincere desire is for you to be blessed by the message of the song just like how it's blessing to me.

The song I am sharing is entitled "No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus"

The songs reminded me that God's love for me is the greatest love and the way He cared for me is incomparable. No one will ever care for me just the way He cared me.



I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus
Since I found in Him a friend so strong and true;
I would tell you how He chang'd my life completely
He did something that no other friend could do.

Refrain:
No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He;
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me
O how much He cared for me!

All my life was full of sin when Jesus found me,
All my heart was full of misery and woe;
Jesus placed His strong and loving arms around me,
And He led me in the way I ought to go.

Ev'ry day He comes to me with new assurance,
More and more I understand His words of love;
But I'll never know just why He came to save me,
Till some day I see His blessed face above.

To God Be the Glory!

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda on July 26, 2009 at 1:37 AM said...

I've always loved this hymn!!

darly on July 27, 2009 at 3:51 AM said...

one of my fave hymns din ito momi...

happy monday :)

Chubskulit Rose on July 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

Thanks for sharing this song, this is my first time hearing it and i like it!

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino