Thursday, July 16, 2009

A More Beautiful Morning


Every morning, every time I woke up, the first thing I do is to thank God for keeping me safe the whole night and giving me another day to sojourn in this world. I also pray for guidance and wisdom for the entire day so I can accomplish the things that He wants me to accomplish.


But there is one thing that makes my morning more beautiful, it beats the bright sun or the dazzling rain in the morning. It makes my morning complete. It is none other than my daughter's smile whenever she woke up in the morning. It brings joy whenever I see my daughter smile. She can turn my world upside down by her smile. It is very unusual for my daughter to cry whenever she woke up. Only when she is sick or her sleep is disturbed. Other than those circumstances,I can always expect a smile when she wakes up.
What a wonderful blessing, isn't? How about you? What makes your morning more beautiful?

2 comments:

Yami on July 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

Kahit may back ache ako when I get up every morning, I'm thankful to the Lord that He has given me a brand new day and seeing my family safe in their sleep. I love this post, nakaka-inspire. :-)

Chris on July 17, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

great post! about thankful thursdays... yes, you need to create a post and link it to the linky at the hosts site.. i just wasnt able to put my link up, didnt have computer access the whole day!

so i just added it now.. :)

thanks for always reading my posts :D

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino