Friday, July 3, 2009

Dressing Up Filipino 101, Missed Mommy Momments



Wondering why I am not so visible nowadays? Hmm, I am busy dressing-up my other blog, the e-filipino101. I neglected that site too much. Since the school year started, I noticed that the site is getting more visitors everyday. As a matter of fact, e-filipino101 has more daily visitors than this blog although I seldom have the time to update that blog. Maybe because many students were looking for resource materials for Filipino.

I think I owe that blog a more decent dress... (forgive me if you disagree hehehe). The template need more finishing touches but almost done.

Mommy Chris, please forgive dear, co'z I won't still be able to join the Mommy Momments :( as much as I want to. I have no picture of myself, my husband, nor my daughter that is appropriate with the theme. I will try my best to join the next week's theme.

For those who already grabbed my badge, my sincere thanks. I also hope that you will not remove my badge. I am planning to setup an exclusive page for the badges alone. I promise to grab your badges too once I setup this badge page. Just hold on please...

5 comments:

Enchie on July 3, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

Mommy I visited this other site of yours :) I have a Friendship Chain waiting for you...

Yami on July 3, 2009 at 4:06 PM said...

Ako din I have a tag for you. Here's the link. hope you like it. :-)

http://penname30.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Chris on July 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM said...

its ok :) see you around! by the way, i dropped by your other site and i think you have a great idea there :)

Chris on July 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

by the way, drop by here at http://chrisamador.blogspot.com/2009/07/join-you-are-inspirational.html see you there!

Tetcha on July 6, 2009 at 4:19 PM said...

We missed you at Mommy Moments. I'll go visit your other site one of these days. Things are just a bit busy right now. I also have a tag for you.

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino