Thursday, January 1, 2009

Badge of Honors


This is my Badge of Honors. I am setting up this page for badges alone.

Please free to leave a message if wish your badge to be included here. I will be happy to exchange badge with other moms and non-moms as well :)


the mommy journeysweet nothingsInspirational InsightsButtonsDothy's WorldRandomWAHMThoughtsMom writes for a causeRecaptured MomentsObstacles and GloriesMy Country RoadsWritten By Mys




Note: More badges will be grabbed as soon as I the have time. For all that is in my blog roll, just sit-back and relax, I will definitely add your badges here
.

2 comments:

Yami on August 11, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

Thanks for the add Onlinemommy! Mabuti may separate page para sa mga badges, mas neat ito tingnan. :-)

kamz on August 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...

mommy, please add me in ur blogroll too! i added u na to my Just About Anything blogroll. thanks!

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino