Saturday, July 25, 2009

Adorable Blog Award


I received this award from the first few friends I met in blogosphere, Mommy Chris of The Mommy Journey and Jes of My Little Angels.





Here are the rules for the Adorable Blog Award:
1. Include the award logo in your blog or post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And I am passing this to the adorable blogs in my list namely,

Yami of Mom Writes For A Cause,
Pehpot of Make or Break,
Darly of Me, Myself and Darly,
Beth of All About Elizabeth,
Jetnah of Insight
and
Chris of Inspirational Insights


Mommy Chris, I really apologize, I almost forgot to post this award. My forgetfulness attacks! Nyahahaha...

2 comments:

Yami on July 27, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

Thanks Onlinemom! Grab ko na ngayon. I'll post this, binigyan din pala ako ni Mommy Jes nito. hehe. Thanks ulit. :-)

Mommy Jes on July 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

wow me kaparehas na naman ako ng blog eheheh =) me myself and darly naman sa knaya ehheh =0 nice =) nweis thnks for posting it! =0

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino