Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Contentment ... Yay!


It was only recently when I changed my template. And now, I applied a new template. No contentment... huh? Actually, I really planned to change my template because the text of my posts were missing when you scroll the browser. But no plan to replace it immediately since I am busy with other things (RC, Paid Post hunting). I was visiting one of the mommy momments participants when I got fascinated with her template. I checked the maker and I accidentally browse this template. I find it clean and simply beautiful so I tried to apply it a couple hours ago just to test if it can be applied easily. And it is. Now, I am keeping this template (don't know until when hihihi). Isn't the template is clean and the posts are more readable? This template has a built-in read more function too. I hope you also like it and would make your visit more enjoyable.

See you around! Have a blessed weekend to all.

7 comments:

Beth on June 21, 2009 at 8:13 AM said...

Kala ko naliligaw ako e. Yes, it is neat! I love this better kasi the former template has smaller size fonts, mejo hirap basahin. E labo pa naman ng eyes ko :)

happy Father's Day to your hubby and Dad!

darly on June 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM said...

Hi Mommy,

I have been dying to have a makeover of my blog din, kaso bopols ako sa mga HTML codes and i although i could download templates, di ko naman mailagay sa blogger- m always having errors. huhuhu. Help!

Anyways, this is neat nga and i like it. much readable and tidy and organized tingnan ma widgets.

God bless po...

Random WAHM Thoughts on June 22, 2009 at 9:22 AM said...

hi! i've already added you to my blog roll :)

sorry for the late reply. hehe.

anyways, cute new layout! i've always admired this layout's artist :D

Random WAHM Thoughts on June 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yobib on June 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM said...

you are right! this is very clean looking template.. i love reading your posts..

niko on June 23, 2009 at 5:37 PM said...

i love the color! i love the header.. its clean.. its pleasing to the eyes.. :) keep it! hehehe

Chris on June 23, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

this is great! i love your new look :D

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino