Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Touch of Adsense


Ever since I implemented a new template for this blog site, I haven't returned my AdSense unit yet, only this day.

I am not supposed to go online today because tomorrow is Sunday and I need to prepare for the Lord's day. But since we had an early dinner and hubby is in the mood to read some stories for our dear princess before she sleeps, I have a little time to return my AdSense. Although, my earnings from AdSenseis not that significant yet, it is still an additional income if accumulated :)

I am really sorry I cannot blog hop at the momment, my time is so limited. I will be online on Monday for sure and I will have time to visit your posts.

I have to go now. Have a great weekend to all. God speed!

3 comments:

darly on June 28, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...

hi momi,

love your badge, i think i have to dedicate a space on my blog for mommy blogger's badges... galing galing..

I think i have to do some self study on this na, im so way behind (hehehe)

Enjoy your weekend po.

Beth on June 28, 2009 at 3:07 AM said...

wow, galing naman, ganda ng badge!
try mo din nuffnang. ok din pay khit di ganun kalaki pero pag na-accumulate, sabi mo nga, e income pa din khit pno di ba?
hope you have a happy weekend! :)

jganlising on June 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

i love your template mommy, werd you get this? =) aheheh d ko p maasikaso ang gagawin website ko eheheh =) saa matuloy ko na eheheh =-) thnks sa dalaw ha3rd pb ko dumating n ngyun lng sa bi ng cousin ko kasi direct ko sa ilocos pinadala eh kaya d ko n makikita =)

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino