Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy with Badge


For the last few days, I was doing some research on how to do the badge especially the image of the lady (as I commented on Mommy Journey's post entitled Badges). Last night, when I slept, I couldn't still see any hope that I'll be able to create one for me.

This morning when I woke up, I've decided to make my badge without that kind of image. I will settle for simple images. But God is good to me. When I typed in my Google search toolbar the keywords "mommy clip art", the result was really overwhelming. There were so many images which can be used for the badge for free. Even the images that I've been searching for days were included in the result. Excited as I am, I've downloaded all the images for future use. I was not only able to create my own badge, but also my friend's badge. I always want to share want I learned with others :)

I am really happy because I have my own badge now. I can already exchange badges with other moms. Please feel free to grab my badge by copying the code beside the badge. If you do, please leave me a note so I can return your kindness.

My next goal is to create my own signature... Way to go in my blogging adventure hehehe...

5 comments:

Tetcha on June 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

Wow! Nice badge! I hope I have the same creativity as you do so I can also come up with a new badge.

Yami on June 29, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

Cool badge. I wish to make my own badge too one of these days. Vacation mode pala ako right now. :-)

Thanks for the visit, sis. :-)

Chris on June 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

Way to go! You are creative and resourceful! Best of all, you are perseverant! :D I will grab your button!

dothy on July 1, 2009 at 12:19 PM said...

Thanks for the badge for my personal website. I'm using it now =)

Enchie on July 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM said...

Nice badge mommy! will grab it!

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino