Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Potty Training Update # 1


I am so happy with my daughter. This is the first time that we had a successful potty training session. This is the first time she did not pee on the floor and on her undies. We were able to make to the comfort room. Though, she didn't still like to sit on her potty nor simply sit, she was able to pee and poo without her undies. She peed standing and when I noticed that she wants to poo, I carry her but positioned her as if she's sitting. And it was a success!
We started to removed her diaper during day time last week and since then, she would pee on her undies and even poo. She would only approach us after she have already done the crime :-D She can utter uumm ummm (the sound for persuading to poo) even before but she wouldn't like to sit on her potty. And once we remove her diaper, she will no longer poo.
This is a milestone for her and as a mom, I can see that it is a good sign of development.

3 comments:

blessedmom on May 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM said...

Wow! Congratulations Mommy, and daughter! :) Great job! We're on the same boat. I'm also potty training my little boy Noah. There have been successes and accidents as well. :) But, so far we're happy with his progress. :)

Take care mommy! Have a blessed day :)

Chris on May 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

way to go!!!

i am also potty training my lil boy now for almost 2 months, he still has accidents on some days... its a long process for my lil boy...

anyway, i have a tag for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/05/8-things.html

Chris on May 7, 2009 at 12:45 AM said...

hey thanks for visiting my site again... well most of the articles i write are written on my spare time and i just schedule its posting :)

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino