Friday, May 22, 2009

IE Error?


I don't know what is happening with IE but whenever I tried to visit other blogs I always encounter this error.




Not only with The Mommy Journey site but with all other blog sites I visit, this error happens. But with non blogger site, I don't encounter any problem... I am wondering if others encounter the same problem or is it only me.Is it my browser settings' problem or a user problem hehehe.

Anyway, s a work around, I am using Firefox to access blogger sites.

Please let me know if you encounter the same problem and if you happen to discover the solution :D

3 comments:

Enchie on May 25, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

Hi! Had this problem too. Kaya I decided to take a break muna over the weekend. Nakaka-inis diba.

Mylene on May 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

@Enchie,

mejo, pero mukhang na fix n kse d nag error ung mga vinivisit ok n mga blog sites :)

Chris on May 28, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

well glad that its fixed na... ;)

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino