Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3rd Wedding Anniversary Gift


On the 12th of May, my husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. I am planning to give him a token since last year I was not able to do so because I am about to give birth to our first child and we need to save every single cent for my delivery and for the months that we won't have any income.

Now, though we are not really that financially okay, but I believe he deserve a token for his graduation and our anniversary. I am planning to buy him a perfume from Scent. I want to give him another bottle of Cool Water By Davidoff. This was the first cologne I gave him. I like the smell of it because it is masculine yet not too strong. The cologne has a long-lasting effect that when he puts on it in the morning, I can still the smell the scent until the evening but the smell is not irritating. The price of the cologne from Scent is also within my budget :)

I can't wait to smell my hubby with the same scent again :)

Cool Water By Davidoff

1 comments:

Life and Scraps on May 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

Wow! That is so cool.

Thanks for the visit. I have not been active in hopping lately since I am having hard time updating my blogs because I don't feel well last week.

Anyway, about your question, yes...it was a paid post. I just inserted it to my personal post para hinde masyado halata na paid. ^_^

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino