Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tayong Dalawa New Schedule


I missed last night's episode of Tayong Dalawa because of some adjustments on schedule of the telecast. The usual pass 9 pm schedule is now 8:30 pm. Their previous time slot is given to Dahil May Isang Ikaw starred by Jericho Rosales and the pretty Kristine Hermosa. The premiere telecast of the said teleserye was last night.

When I turned on the television last night, I only caught the "bangan" part of Tayong Dalawa. At first I could not believe that the episode has ended. Even my husband could not also believe. He was insisting that it was still early. I explained to him that Only You had ended last Friday so probably the schedule was adjusted instead of giving the slot to Nag-iisang Ikaw. After accepting to my self that Tayong Dalawa's episode was finished, I already turned off the TV. I don't want to add another addictive teleserye to my schedule. Tayong Dalawa is enough and once it ends, no more teleserye to watch. The stress Tayong Dalawa is giving me is more than enough LOL!Laugh


0 comments:

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino