Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back To Zero But Still Thankful


Just this morning, I discovered that my previous google page rank of 1 was reverted to 0.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. I don't know why it happened. I get ranked after 3 months of blogging and was able to maintain it for the past few months. I was even hoping and praying that onlinemommy gets a higher rank so I can qualify for more paid post opportunities.

But on the brighter side, I am still thankful that I was ranked and had the chance to earn some extra cents. And most importantly, I had the chance to learn many things in reading other moms' entries through blog hopping and I earned some virtual friends. I may not have the chance to see them personally but I am blessed to know them through their insights and posts.

My blogging life didn't start in a rank and it will never end with a rank either. With or without rank, I will continue to share my thoughts, stands, experience to others. If I will have the chance to earn extra money through blogging, it is just a bonus.

So, happy and enjoyable blogging to all!

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose on August 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM said...

yan ang spirit, love that! dont worry babalik din yan, try to increase your traffic

Beyond Motherhood on August 6, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

don't worry you will get the rank soon :)

blessedmom on August 7, 2009 at 6:08 AM said...

u are admirable onlinemommy! i love ur attitude! stay positive and keep on looking on the bright side of things... i thank God I have a friend like u in the blogosphere :)

take care mommy! have a blessed day! :)

pehpot on August 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM said...

naku babalik din yan no.. ung sa nuffnnag you have to install a code para mag ka ads ka :)

hehe hindi naman nagpaganda.. shy lang ako makipag socialize

uy ni grab ko na badge mo ha :)
it's somewhere in my blog hehe

Make or Break

Enchie on August 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

That's the attitude!

Yami on August 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

That's very true onlinemommy. ako din may rank 1. kahit papano may dalawa palang akong nagawa na paid post. Oks lang yun basta ang importante nakaka-gain tayo ng mga kaibigan. :-)

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino