Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mommy Moments - Part Of The Family


mommy moments

Today is Friday again! Excited to see other Mommy Moment's entry? Head to The Mommy Journey for more fun-filled entries!

This week theme is all about our kid's favorite cousin, aunt, uncle or godparent. So today, I will feature my daughter's favorite ninong (godfather), Daryl.


Daryl is a family-friend and hubby's kababayan, a Mindanaoan. He is a full-time worker in our church. He is our pianist, a good pianist as a matter of fact. He is always visits my daughter whenever he is free. He showered my daughter with so many sweet little things, from books, cds, colors, stickers to huggable stuff toys. When my daughter was in the stage that she don't like guys, she would still come to Daryl. And now that my daughter can already say some words, she would usually utter Daryl's name but with little variation. Instead of Daryl, my daughter call him Darish.

When my hubby and I need to go somewhere and we can't bring my daughter with us, I am confident to entrust my daughter to Daryl because I know that he would take care of her as if her own.

Daryl is one of God's great blessing to our family. We consider him more than a friend. fFr us, he is part of our family.


12 comments:

Willa's MommyMoments on August 7, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

it's a good thing to know when you entrusted your child to a god-fearing person.

Chubskulit Rose on August 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

I agree with Mommy Willa, it is comforting that you have trusted friends..

Here is my entry

Hazel on August 7, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

Trustworthy friends are a blessing to have. Happy MM!

nuts on August 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM said...

your daughter must be lucky to have him as ninong.
happy mommy moment!

darly on August 7, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

Its very nice to have someone you can really trust and have a second parent for our children. I believe godparents are blessings from the Lord talaga.

Happy Mommy Moments and Mine's up too, check it out.

God bless.

P.S.
Momi, si ko na ma-erase yung first comment mo.

Chris on August 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

you are truly blessed with Daryl :D

thanks for sharing with us this week! :)

happy weekend!

Beyond Motherhood on August 7, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

You are blessed having trusted people around you. Happy Mommy Moments!

pehpot on August 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM said...

uy that's nice, you have someone you can trust.. mahirap talaga umalis ng bahay pag hindi kampante loob mo sa iiwanan mo sa baby mo..

naku ang magulo talaga e ung mag anak ko, kaya dito man o sa bahay ng nanay ko riot talaga..

ano sama ka na sa August 13?

Thanks for visiting my MM entry :)

Make or Break

Den on August 10, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

Thanks to Daryl pala, your baby is safe at home. :)

You're blessed to have him. :)

Enchie on August 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

What a blessing! Daryl's set to be a good example and a talented godfather to look up too...

Enchie on August 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

Mommy oo nga pala, hindi ako yung nakita mo sa memorial ni Tita Cory :) but I do wish I was there...

Yami on August 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM said...

Hi. Kahapon lang din ako nagpost pero Saturday yata ang date.

http://penname30.blogspot.com/2009/08/mommy-moments-part-of-our-family.html

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino