Monday, March 15, 2010

My Daughter Needs New Sunday Dresses


My daughter’s Sunday dresses are getting smaller and smaller for her. This is a sign that she’s getting bigger and taller. Since I am training her to dress properly, I do not allow her to wear shorts or jeans during worship services. It will be easier for her to wear skirts and dresses when she is older if she started it now.

I am already allotting some budget for her dresses. I am planning to buy her a smocked dress. It look elegant. I want her Sunday dresses to be the best for I want her to learn at a very young age that Sunday is God, and God deserves nothing but the best.

1 comments:

Clarissa on April 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM said...

Mabilis kasing lumaki ang mga bata ngayon noh?Last month kabibili ko lang ng bago sa mga kids ko for school.Nakuu!!sakit sa bulsa minsan lol!

Enjoy your weekend!!^_^

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino