Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Sharing


This post is long due but it is only now that I were able to complete the missing information that I need.
The message was delivered by a guest preacher, Rev. Gideon Umandap, who is a Filipino but has been staying and pastoring a church in US. He used Psalm 81:10 as his text and the title of the message is "Open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it". I won't post the entire message but if you wish to listen to it, I embed the video clipping of his preaching on the bottom part of this post. What I want to share with you is the dissection of John 3:16 which he shared on his preaching. This is new to me and and I believed that Christians like me would also be interested on his version of the dissection of John 3:16. So here it goes;

John 3: 16 - Greatest Verse
For God - the greatest lover
so - the greatest degree
loved - the greatest affection
world - the greatest company of sinners
that He gave - the greatest act
His Only - the greatest sacrifice
begotten Son - the greatest gift
the whosoever - the greatest invitation (open to everyone)
believeth - the greatest condition
on Him - the greatest attraction
shall not perish - the greatest promise
but - the greatest difference
have - the greatest assurance
everlasting life - the greatest possession.


In his preaching, he is also classified faith into four types.

No Faith - I doubt if you can and I doubt if you will
Little Faith - I know you can but I doubt if you will
Great Faith - I know you can and I know you will
Perfect Faith - I know you can and I know you will and it is good as done, thank you in advance.

His preaching of God's word is indeed a blessing to me. I encourage you to watch his preaching below and be blessed as well by the Word of God.






2 comments:

Chris on April 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM said...

hello, where do you attend sunday service?

anyway, yes, thursday thirteen.. you can make any list which consist of 13 items.. and join in on http://thursday-13.com/

Chris on April 23, 2009 at 10:49 PM said...

we attend at Grennhills Christian Fellowship here at Sta Rosa.. :)

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino