Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogger Friendship Award


My new found friend, Mommy Rubz of Lourdes Mia, gave me my first ever award. Thanks to Mommy Rubz.



The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

I want to share this award to all my blogmates (unfortunately, it didn't reach 7 yet):

3 comments:

Chris on April 16, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

thanks!! ill grab this soon :D

Lourdes' Mia on April 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

Thank you for posting! Good blogging friends really deserve such an award. God bless you!

Unknown on April 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

Hi there,

I'd like to invite you to a contest in my blog.
.... which is ending soon...still have a few days to join. Visit http://www.pinayjade.com/uncategorized/filipina-bloggers-birthday-celebration/ to post your entries ;)

Hope to see you there sis and Goodluck!

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino