Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Potty Training



My daughter just turned 22 months last Sunday. At her age, I think she should start learning how to use her potty. I will be doing some research on what is the easiest but effective way to train her. Not only because of the expense I incurred everytime I buy a new pack of diaper but most importantly, disposable diapers add to the tons of non-biodegradable waste in our country. If I am not a working mom, I prefer to use cloth-diaper . But because I need to work, I have to cling to the convenience brought by disposable diapers. But now that she is growing up, we can at least start try to get rid of using disposable diapers.
Please let me know if you have some advise or tips on potty-training. I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

Chris on March 31, 2009 at 6:12 PM said...

i am currently potty training my 27 month old son. it is just now that he can hold his pee for about 2 hours or more.... we are not yet 100% successful, but there is improvement..

i have a post about this on my site. check it out! http://www.mommyjourney.com/search?q=potty+training

Cascia Talbert on April 1, 2009 at 3:56 AM said...

I was trying to find a contact form but I guess this is going to have to do.

Healthy Moms and Baby Signs is teaming up for Potty Time Tuesdays this week. We are giving away a Potty Training Success Kit valued at $39.95. If you are potty training your child participate in Potty Time Tuesday this week and enter to win the kit. Winner will be chosen and announced on Tuesday April 7.

Visit: http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2009/03/potty-time-tuesday-win-potty-training.html for complete details.

Mylene on April 1, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

@Chris,

Thanks so much! I've read your article! I will try your teknik.

God Bless!

Mylene on April 1, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

@Cascia,
Thanks for the info. I've visit the site and it looks interesting.

Thanks and God Bless

 

Online Mommy's Corner Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino